Wednesday Evenings, June 3 – July 29, 2015
Doors open 5:30PM, Game Draw 6:45PM
Register by contacting BB@seattlebowls.org
$15 league fee + club membership
Non-members may opt for a one-time Busterhood membership of $40*
(*$15 league fee + $25 greens fee. Greens fee may be applied to the first year of club membership)
Top 10 reasons to bust some bowls:
- It's the 10 year Anniversary of Bowl Busters!
- A community of amazing, diverse women
- A place where Competition is not just another C-word
- Delicious food brought by women who don't mess around in the kitchen
- Gettin' your drink on with friends
- Putting your target skills to action in a really obscure way
- You don't need balls to bowl
- Way better than a book club: you just show up!
- Freakin' best summer sunsets on Beacon
- Adults at play!
We've had a good time, ladies, and no doubt there is another 10 years of cool greens on warm nights, drinks in hand appreciating a sunset and a well played bowl. But year 10 is special — it's the aluminum anniversary, after all. Join us!!
Bowl Busters welcomes new bowlers. You do not need to know how to bowl well, but you do need a lesson before the league begins to learn the basics of the game. Contact BB@seattlebowls.org for information about lessons.
Registration is first come, first served. Email BB@seattlebowls.org to reserve your place on the roster and you will receive a reply with the address for sending your registration fee, then show us the money, honey.