A Benefit Dinner for the 2011 US National Lawn Bowling Championships
This unique event with guest chef Nick Musser from icon Grill is the perfect outing for the adventurous epicurean. Chef Musser will prepare a delectable 4-course pork dinner, paired with fabulous wines, the best sunset in the city, and a side of lawn bowling.
Chef Musser's Pork-Inspired Menu
1) icon Grill's famous Fried Macaroni and Cheese with and without Smoked Bacon Rouille
2) King Salmon Cakes with sour cream chive vinaigrette
3) Bruschetta Bar, on garlic crostini with Cannelinni bean puree (vegetarian), Heirloom tomato relish (vegetarian), puttanesca relish and herb goat cheese
Heart of Romaine Salad with Caesar dressing and fried pancetta wrapped oysters
Chili Smoked Pork Tenderloin with Sour Cherry Demi Glace, White Cheddar Grit Cakes and Buttery Mustard Greens
1. Peanut Butter Cheesecake with bacon graham crust and peanut bacon brittle
2. Dark Chocolate Pecan Ganache
3. Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Wine pairings coming soon.
Vegetarian options are available. Please let us know if you prefer vegetarian when purchasing your tickets.
Flat-soled shoes required when on the greens, casual to festive attire.
Get your taste buds ready and make your way to the lawn bowling greens.
This is a fundraising event for the 2011 U.S. National Lawn Bowling Championships to be held at Jefferson Park Lawn Bowling Club in August 2011.
We thank the icon Grill, Seattle Sports Commission, Pike Place Foundation, Verve Bistro and Wine Cellar, New World Wines, Chateau Ste. Michele Winery, Herban Feast and the Center for Wooden Boats for their support.