Bump up your skills by playing competitive singles matches in The Masters league.
Thursdays, July 31 – September 11, 2014
Singles matches start promptly at 6:30 PM
League contacts: Rikki Ricard or Chris Davis.
- Round robin match play
- Two games per night will be played (Playing to 14 points per game)
- Make-up games will not be allowed.
- Substitutions will be allowed on one night only.
- Attire is white bottoms and white or colored tops.
- Burned ends will not be replayed. Jack will be reset at the center 2-meter mark.
- League fee is $25 per player.
- Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd & 3rd place standings.
Player Standings as of August 28, 2014
|Player||Win Pts||Total Pts|
|Alexis Vanden Bos||1||59|