The Jefferson Park Lawn Bowling Clubhouse is a perfect place to host a party, meeting or work event. Located in the heart of Jefferson Park, enjoy the spectacular view of downtown Seattle, Elliott Bay and the Olympic mountains from the clubhouse and bowling greens.
When we’re not hosting tournaments and other member bowling activities, the clubhouse is available for your private party, or turn your gathering into an active event with lawn bowling! Instructors and bowls are available to introduce your group to the fun and challenge of lawn bowling all while taking in the marvelous view.
Questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The facilities include:
- Tables & chairs
- Gas barbecue
- Stereo and sound system
- Flat screen TV
The space is appropriate for meetings, receptions and parties. Limited parking is available at the site; additional parking is a short walk away along Beacon Avenue. The facility is wheelchair accessible. Clubhouse occupancy is limited to 70 people.
- Clubhouse rental fees have a 3 hour minimum.
- April-September: $360/3-hours, each additional hour: $120 *Rental time includes host set-up and take-down.
- October-March: $300/3-hours, each additional hour: $100*Rental time includes hote set-up and take-down.
- A damage/cleaning deposit of $200 is due with the rental application.
If your group is interested in lawn bowling, rink space may be rented in addition to the clubhouse rental. Rink rentals come with instructors who will teach the you the game. No additional charge to use the club bowls and equipment. Rinks are appropriate for up to 6 players at one time.
Rink Fees: $45 per Rink.
- Rinks must be reserved at least 7 days in advance of an event.
- Soft, flat-soled shoes are required to protect the greens.
- At this time, we have very limited equipment for youth.
2017 Rental Dates Available: None at this time.
If you’re ready to get started, please fill in our Online Rental Form.
For further rental information email us.